Monday, November 24, 2008

Ori-Janel Creations








I started sewing recently and have so many ideas on things I'd like to do, but I have to learn and do things as I got along. So far I have a few things set up on my etsy.com
account at http://www.dollfacejanel.etsy.com/


Sachets that can be designed just for u! Dif scents and dif embellishments upon request (as available).



Soon to come vintage and retro style aprons along with BBQ aprons and many more ideas just waiting to pop out!




"I love things that smell good. Always have. These are a great scent! Nice smelling and never too overwhelming and never cheap scents. I can't stand those type of smells. Only quality in my sachets and creations. I wouldn't see it any other way." Janel from Ori-Janel Creations.










No comments:

Post a Comment